Mustache Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... We got bashed the other night >_<

3 posters

Go down

So... We got bashed the other night >_< Empty So... We got bashed the other night >_<

Post by Diablerie Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm

We were out celebrating Oompa's birthday and went to the botanical gardens to have a few drinks before heading to Time zone. Some random dudes came over and bummed some smokes and booze off of us, we gave it up willingly as we didn't want any drama.

After Belinda and I were sexually assaulted, we tried to bail, on our way out we came across more of these guys, about 7-8 Maoris. We shared more booze with them and kept hinting we had to go. Eventually we got up to leave and they started asking for more booze. Sharne had a bottle in her bag and I had the other in mine (I don't hink they knew we had 2).

One of them went for Sharne's bag, she started walking faster and her boyfriend Chris put himself between her and this little fuck. I hurried Sharne away as she was starting to get really scared, I turn around and see Laggy on the ground with a look on his face like he'd just been hit and didn't know what was going on, I then saw the one that hit Laggy, take a run up boot to Oompa's head (whom was already on the ground copping blows to the head).

I threw my bag aqnd necklace to the ground and kinda tackled the little rabies infected one, pushing him away from Laggy and Oompa, I started kicking him and yelling at him to leave my friends alone and that if he wanted to hit them he'd have to get through me first.

He threw me to the ground by my hair and then I noticed some one was near me trying to protect me, I knew I had to go see if Oompa was OK but while I was running over to him I saw this fat cunt leaning up against a fence casually stomping on Oompa's head (even though he wasn't moving!).

I ran up to him, shoved him and some how pinned him up against the fence with his back to me and swung my arm around several times, punching him in the face (it obviously wasn't doing anything as he kept say "hit harder little woman, hit harder". So I broke his sunglasses into his face and bit his shoulder blade as hard as I could, he got pissed off and swung his arm around and forced me to the ground by my hair and started laying into my ribs/stomach.

Jye pulled me away from him and we got up and kept trying to leave. They tried to mug Laggy for his phone (lol) and had no luck with his wallet as he had no money in it. Both bottles of booze got broken, our mate Jye's face looks pretty fucked. He had blood pissing out of his nose, a split swollen and bleeding lip, black eyes and chunks taken out of his knees and knuckles. Oompa couldn't move his arm without being in extreme pain, I think it may have been broken or something seriously bad happened.

Gabe got punched in the eye, Chris got sucker punched in the jaw, Sharne and Belinda both didn't get injured but were pretty rattled by the whole thing. We called the police and they took down a report of what ahppened and found one of the ones that bashed us, the ambulance looked at Jye and Oompa and cleaned them up.

Jye, Belinda, Laggy and I gave our statements to the police Sunday night (it happened Saturday), Laggy and I are getting a visit from some police people today to get our injuries photographed (I think Jye's getting photo's taken up at the Sunshine coast). Laggy has a concussion and needs to take it easy for the next few days. I'm not too sure about everyone else though, Oompa said he was going to try and get to the hospital Sunday night to get his shoulder looked at but I don't know what came of it.

We've identified one of them, he's going to court either next week or this week, I think he's on parole so he's pretty fucked. Also considering it's the one that threw me around, hit Laggy, hit Oompa and booted him in the head, smashed up Jye's face and was talking the most shit. Pretty sure he's FUCKED!

Hope we get the rest of them and I hope they all get what they deserve!
Diablerie
Diablerie
Gargantuan mustache

http://mustachebusiness.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

So... We got bashed the other night >_< Empty Re: So... We got bashed the other night >_<

Post by Gomez mcchamp Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

'I keep fantasising about them throwing up blood as we lay into them continuously in the stomach, their noses have long since been broken so they have blood running down the back way into their throats so they're kind choking at the same time....' only fantasies though.
Gomez mcchamp
Gomez mcchamp
Noobstache

Back to top Go down

So... We got bashed the other night >_< Empty Re: So... We got bashed the other night >_<

Post by thazza Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 pm

I am so angry about this..any news on ommpas arm/shoulder?
thazza
thazza
Bumfluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablerie Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:49 pm

It's not broken, gonna take a few weeks before it's better though. I'm gonna call the police today and see what's going on.
Diablerie
Diablerie
Gargantuan mustache

http://mustachebusiness.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thazza Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 pm

ask for the address and then firebomb their house imo
thazza
thazza
Bumfluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum